It’s time to take your future for an inspiring ride. Whether you are a current student or looking to apply to Butler for the first time, enrollment is now open for Fall classes.
And it’s never been more important to enroll early.
Starting in Fall 2012, Butler Community College students must be enrolled in class before it has met.
In the past, students could enroll after the first day of class. However, starting with the Fall 2012 semester, that is no longer the case.
Why this change? Every day counts! Students are more successful when they attend the first class meeting and maintain their attendance throughout the semester. That’s because the first day of class is one of the most important days. If you miss it, you will have a difficult time trying to catch up.
Other benefits to enrolling early:
· You’ll give yourself the best chance of getting the classes you want.
· If you enroll in person, you will have shorter lines, shorter wait time.
· Academic advisors will have more time to assist you.
· You’ll cut down on stress by getting enrolled in your classes early.
· You’ll have more time to pay your tuition.
Enroll today and experience a powerful education. Your future will thank you.