Does anyone feel lousy after doing good deeds? Nope. And on April 16, Butler’s Service Learning is inviting you do something good for the community and good for yourself.
It’s Grizzlies Give Back Day and it’s chock full of opportunities to help the communities we live in and walk away with that unequaled feeling obtained only by doing good things.
“We hope to assemble a huge group of enthusiastic volunteers from the Butler Family to help express our appreciation and thanks for all that our communities do to support our programs, services and the college in general,” said Butler President Jackie Vietti.
· Plant flowers, shrubs, and trees
· Rake leaves
· Perform landscaping
· Paint (paint must be provided by Jobsite)
· Pick up trash
· Put together care packages for hospitalized children, missionaries, etc.
· Interact with people (students, seniors, etc)
· Bathe, exercise, or play with animals at shelters and rescue centers