Today is my last day at Butler Community College.
It’s a sad day for me. I’ve enjoyed my summer here. It’s been full of laughter and awkward moments. But, most importantly, it’s been a learning experience. When I say learning experience, I’m not talking about the same learning experience you get in college algebra. I’m talking about lessons that I will take with me wherever I go.
Here they are:
1. It’s okay to eat M&M’s at 9 a.m.
2. Pandora gives you only 30 hours of listening time per month.
3. Facebooking is a sport.
4. Twitter is addictive.
5. Don’t drink the coffee after 3 p.m.
6. Don’t wear tight pants if you’ll be sitting all day. It’s incredibly uncomfortable, and I think it cuts off blood circulation.
7. It’s okay to eat pizza that’s a week old.
8. Trust in your abilities, but don’t be overly confident.
I want to say thanks to everybody that reads our blog, follows us on Twitter or is a Facebook friend. And if you’re not, you should be. I also want to thank the Butler marketing crew. I’ve had a great summer with you guys, and I’ll miss you lots.
Have a great day!